She is a recent recipient of a stylish blogger award.
Wendy is a hip and happening crafter who not only makes beautiful cards, but also knits, crochets, sews and keeps me constantly entertained with a finely-honed sense of humour that is trained on her adventures in creating. I'd like to thank her for mentioning Heaven is Handmaid on her blog. I welcome those of you who have stumbled upon my little corner of the www.
It is truly amazing to me how much the blogosphere has managed to shrink the world into byte-sized portions (enjoy these little puns, I know I do). Even more intriguing is that this is all relatively new -- and I've managed to figure out how to get involved. I have Suddenly Sandra http://suddenlysandra.blogspot.com to thank for all this, and I am deeply grateful. Blogging has helped me stay involved in writing and photography. It is challenging me to keep creating and sharing.
Wendy suggests I share seven things about me. Hmmm. Just seven?
|Mokuba treats from the remnant bin|
- I have been making things since early childhood. I never ate the paste. I always used it appropriately.
- I am a journalist. I went to school for it and everything.
- I get by with an enormous amount of help from my friends.
- All my friends are my best friends. We are given too little time on earth to pick favourites.
- My sister is an Orthodox Jew and I am Christian. If we can get along -- even after being teen-aged girls growing up in a very small house -- then so can the rest of the world.
- I sing and play guitar -- sometimes in public, but not for money.
- I have been known to read a book a day -- and actually forget to make dinner because of it. (the Outlander series by Diana Gabaldon).
|Kawaii paper clips from The Outer Layer|